Monday, October 15, 2012

My 1st Website.Take a look

Finally I finished my first Website .

Yes  my niche became a reality.An Arcade Site with over 25.000 Free online games.It  is a good start i think.
It took me  few days  to finished it but now i feel perfect.Despite the fact i m totally NOOB ,I 've done it .

To be honest it was easier to create this website thanks to few awesome plugins.I didn't earned any money yet but i hope that very soon i will earn few bucks to pay  a coffee at Starbucks.

You can check my first website here www.gamespentagon.com .

Soon i will tell you from which company i bought the domain name,where i hosted my site,what theme i used ,what plugins i bought and all the important details you need to do the same.
I saved lots of money by creating it from my own.
The only bad thing about this website is that i loose 4kg of weight in the meanwhile. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment